Anna co-wrote several articles for such organizations as The International Trademark Association, Practicing Law Institute and The Bureau of National Affairs as well as World Trademark Review. A complete list of these articles can be seen below.
Anna currently serves as Chair of the Trademark Committee of the Intellectual Propery Law Association of Chicago (IPLAC).
Anna was awarded her J.D. degree from Indiana University School of Law-Bloomington. There she was involved in the Intellectual Property Association, Sports & Entertainment Law Society and Sherman Minton Moot Court. Anna earned a Bachelor’s of Arts degree in Anthropology, cum laude, from Connecticut College.
Anna is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Illinois and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Anna practices in the Chicago office of Banner & Witcoff, Ltd.
- Be prepared: The importance of due diligence in choosing between bench and jury trials, (World Trademark Review) (April/May 2013).
- Brand Locally, Think Globally: International Trademark Searching & Filing Strategies, (Practicing Law Institute’s Understanding Trademark Law) (June 2011).
- Where to Start?: Understanding Trademark Searching and Filing in a Global Marketplace (Practicing Law Institute’s Understanding Trademark Law) (June 2010).
- Caution: Do Not Outsource Your Ethical Obligations!, Outsourcing and Ethical Issues (Int’l Trademark Ass’n Annual Meeting, Boston, MA) (May 2010).
- Global Harmonization of Trademark Laws: Not Quite There Yet, 74 BNA PTCJ 77 (2007).