- Successfully sought affirmance at the United States Supreme Court of the Second Circuit’s decision affirming the district court’s dismissal of the defendant’s trademark invalidity counterclaim
- Successfully sought affirmance at the Federal Circuit of the district court’s grant of summary judgment that collateral estoppel prevented the plaintiff from asserting patent claims
- Won dismissal of claim for alleged false patent marking
- Won judgment of no patent infringement for a defendant in the Eastern District of Texas
- Successfully sought stay of litigation pending reexamination of the patent-in-suit
Prior to joining Banner & Witcoff, Audra researched gene mutations in C. elegans at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center’s Biomedical Research Facility. She also worked as a Field Claims Specialist Intern for Monsanto Corporation.
Audra earned her J.D. degree from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, graduating summa cum laude. She was a member of the Texas Wesleyan Law Review, and was the 2008-2009 President of the National Conference of Law Reviews, Inc. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry from the University of Missouri, graduating with Honors.
Audra is admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, the Supreme Court of Illinois, the Supreme Court of Missouri, the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, the Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, the Northern District of Illinois, and the Central District of Illinois. She is also registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Audra practices in the Chicago, IL office of Banner & Witcoff, Ltd